Our purpose with Paysa is very straight forward: To help employees maximize their value, their salary, across the entire arc of their career.
We do this by providing Paysa users with personalized and actionable tools, insights, and research so that they can understand:
- What am I worth today?
- If I am not making what I am worth today, how can I make that?
- Get a raise or a new job.
- How can I increase my value in the marketplace? Consider different jobs, titles, skills, locations.
- If I make a move to a different company, field, or location, how does my value change and what opportunities are available to me?
- What are others like me making, what has been their career path?
At the center of Paysa and what makes us so remarkable is the fact that we offer employees all these products and insights on a personalized level using a variety of techniques in big data and machine learning.
Our personalization capabilities, our ability to understand who YOU are, your skills, the companies you have worked at and the experience you have gained there, your various titles and different jobs, your education…enables us to:
- Provide an accurate valuation of what you are worth.
- Connect you with different opportunities if you so desire.
- Map you to skills that will connect and extend to your current skills and subsequently increase your value.
Next to sleeping, humans spend the majority of their time working. If you’re lucky, you get to spend your time working with people you like and respect, working on a project that you enjoy and feel is important (I consider myself one of these lucky ones on both fronts). BUT, we all (well, most) work to support ourselves and our loved ones, to the best of our abilities.
Getting quality, fresh career advice is tough and usually happens from friends and family, if at all. Negotiating the twists and turns of a career, going through a new job process, or even asking for a raise – these are all immensely personal and emotional topics where decisions are difficult on a great day. With Paysa, we aim to help you with this process, to be beacon in a storm, to help you make sound, rigorous decisions for your career, for you and your loved ones using data.
We hope you enjoy Paysa and find it as useful as we intend it to be.
Onward and Upward.
Author: Chris Bolte