A worthy question we often find ourselves asking at some point in our careers.
Paysa’s Always On, Artificial Intelligence platform, acts like a personalized career agent providing real-time insights for optimizing one’s earnings potential and career path. Paysa’s mission is to help employees maximize their value across the entire arc of their career whereby shifting the balance of power from employer to employee. Like Waze for careers, Paysa technology uses machine learning and data science across Paysa’s massive data sets of job, resumes, companies and salaries to help people navigate their way to greater earnings and career potential. As a result, Paysa gives employees full awareness of whether or not they are on track towards achieving their short term and long term career, salary and lifestyle aspirations.
Using Paysa’s fully embedded artificial intelligence framework, users can even more precisely chart their way to a promotion or job move. Individuals can access answers to tough looking questions like:
- What am I worth today?
- What are others like me making, what has been their career path?
- When should I expect a promotion?
- What position can I expect to be promoted to?
- How does my value change if I move to a different company, field or location?
- How much will I earn along a sequence of roles in a company over three to seven years?
- How likely is it that I will get promoted?
- How much will I make in my next position?
- What can I do to improve my likelihood of getting promoted?
- Is there an alternative scenario outside of this company that will be better for me and my family?
Paysa’s personalization capabilities get at understanding who you are, your skills, the companies you have worked, length at company, different positions throughout your experience, and your education.
Here are the top highest paying companies across the US. Looking good for Uber and Pinterest.
Here you see the flow of tech talent across companies. Not looking good for Yahoo and Twitter.
Looking for a new job? Check out the highest paying software engineering jobs
And finally if you need help understanding it all – salary negotiation, equity compensation and more, we have resource guides.
Getting quality, fresh career advice is tough and it usually happens from friends and family. Negotiating the twists and turns of a career, going through a new job process, or even asking for a raise – these are all immensely personal and emotional topics where decisions are difficult on a great day. With Paysa, we aim to help you with this process, to be a beacon in a storm, to help you make sound, rigorous decisions for your career.
– Paysa Team